grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Audit of Indirect Memberships

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Audit of Indirect Memberships

  • From: It Meme <>
  • To: Nathan Kopp <>
  • Cc: Chris Hyzer <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Audit of Indirect Memberships
  • Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 07:27:28 -0700

Hi Nathan and Chris:

Yes, I was inquiring on possibility of the change log containing audit
of indirect memberships.

The audit log captures all membership updates to a subject (i.e.
account); indirect membership updates are not captured by the audit
log.

In the change log, I can see the entries for the indirect memberships
but I do not know how to tie these to the membership audit from the
audit log (or even if it is possible).

Is the change log path, w.r.t to membership audits, for indirect group
memberships, worth investigating or is it a red herring.

Thanks.

On Thu, May 19, 2011 at 6:55 AM, Nathan Kopp