Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: THIA Jean-Marie <>
- To: Shilen Patel <>, Nicolas Forney <>
- Cc: "" <>
- Subject: RE: [grouper-users] Grouper-uPortal integration
- Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 16:47:26 +0000
- Accept-language: fr-FR, en-US
It would be nice if you could start as soon as possible. I am working on our Esup/uPortal 3.2.x migration and we have to move our home grown SQL group store to Grouper. I have planned to install Grouper within the next couple of days and try Chris code.
I don’t have any idea of the requirement, by now. But as we are going to base our group repository on Grouper, should I go with 2.0 or 1.7 from the integration point of view.
You are welcome if you want someone to install and test.
Jean Marie THIA
- [grouper-users] Grouper-uPortal integration, Nicolas Forney, 05/13/2011
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.