grouper-users - [grouper-users] Find all groups I have ADMIN privilege in.

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] Find all groups I have ADMIN privilege in.

  • From: Matthew Buckett <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [grouper-users] Find all groups I have ADMIN privilege in.
  • Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 09:49:22 +0100

Is it possible todo a search of grouper using the web services asking
for all groups for which a subject has the ADMIN/UPDATE privilege in?

The GrouperServiceRest.getGroupsLite() method seems to only allow me
to find groups which I am a member of and for some of these groups a
subject might have ADMIN privileges but not the MEMBER privilege.
GrouperServiceRest.findGroupsList() also doesn't seem to allow this
sort of filtering.

I'm wanting todo this to show user a list of groups they can edit.

As a slightly related point is it also possible for groups to which a
subject has the OPTIN privilege?

--
  Matthew Buckett
  VLE Developer, LTG, Oxford University Computing Services