Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: Joshua Brodie <>
- Subject: [grouper-users] ldappcng installation - snag
- Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 16:51:40 -0800
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; b=h3of9Zf/PGr+85zHOi/bj2LoLJqXzpL6w83aCf5U0ewOCQjPBF9VhMY0l0POsqTQFX 3n9N01Vv8EBTBhmg0xi0g1KVNFAEyTBajaqsKE0yNwfTeDY3fAnIxS1aiR099bhdUPdg Q4Hh1t27hY6HaVUEpBqGBYcUVvmr+6obsYjyI=
Precondition: I downloaded the latest ldappcng binaries - and placed the contents of the 'lib' folder into the contents of the grouper-api's 'lib' folder (and performed similar action on the 'conf' folder).
Subsequent Steps Taken:
1) Entering 'bin/gsh.sh -ldappcng -bulkSync -interval 60' in the 'grouper-api' folder, resulted in the folowing message:
"Make sure you have run 'ant dist' in ldappcng, and 'ant ldappcng' in grouper to copy the libs over"
2) Subsequently, I edited the 'build.properties' file in 'grouper-api' to point to the 'ldappcng' folder (still has the contents in 'conf' and 'lib' folders); when running 'ant ldappcng', the following message appears:
"/opt/grouper.api-1.6.3/build.xml:928: Could not find ldappcng binary package, try 'mvn package -DskipTests' in /test/ldappcng-1.6.3/lib/"
The ldappcng folder does not have maven files - so running 'mvn package -DskipTests' is not possible.
Any tips on where to troubleshoot or next steps?
- [grouper-users] ldappcng installation - snag, Joshua Brodie, 02/07/2011
- Re: [grouper-users] ldappcng installation - snag, Tom Zeller, 02/07/2011
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.