Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: Joshua Brodie <>
- Subject: [grouper-users] Grouper/LDAPPCNG Questions
- Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 10:09:42 -0800
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; b=vTC/2I6zuARMAOGjCN6CO7+Cm/UE2E+yIu1UOE5//ESYOkUaGQY0ptoZYbcaWFbzri AKlZgUJAEugPur0AG1uls4rUUi1Ngt6OLOclA2tpG/nNo4Inbwfucs//DC/YL+VporDl 7V00uC1LBZiMY4x39TLGKwFMVuTRW0DcgeIuY=
I'm planning on implementing ldappcng with an active directory (using with Grouper 1.6.3).
A couple of questions:
1) According to https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/LDAPPCNG, there is a 'ldappcng.xml' properties file - I could not find it: is it the 'ldappc.example.properties' file?
2) Are my understanding of the following property files correct?
ldappc.example.ad.xml - not needed for ldappcng implementation
ldappcng.example.ad.xml - is this the 'ldapcng.xml' file mentioned in https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/LDAPPCNG?
ldappc.example.properties - not needed for ldadpcng or is this the 'ldappcng.xml' file mentioned at https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/LDAPPCNG?
ldappc-internal.example.xml - not sure yet what this is for; please see Q3 below
ldappc-resolver.example.xml - not sure yet what this is for; please see Q3 below
ldappc-services.example.xml - not sure yet what this is for; please see Q3 below
3) Why are the following three configuration files listed as 'Shibboleth Attribute Resolver' at https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/LDAPPCNG? Are they to be only used in conjunction with Shibboleth and can otherwise be ignored?
- [grouper-users] Grouper/LDAPPCNG Questions, Joshua Brodie, 02/07/2011
- Re: [grouper-users] Grouper/LDAPPCNG Questions, Tom Zeller, 02/07/2011
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.