grouper-users - [grouper-users] Re: Mockup grouper self service UI

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] Re: Mockup grouper self service UI

  • From: Nick Jones <>
  • To: Chris Hyzer <>, "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] Re: Mockup grouper self service UI
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 02:49:52 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-NZ, en-US

Hi Chris,

Unfortunately not :)

There was an HTML mockup, with lots of stubbed in visual feedback, of a self service group management UI. It was tabbed across the top, with had tabs for groups and their membership, mailing lists, registration for services, multiple credential mapping, along with some other items. Someone had put a lot of effort into making if clear how interactions worked, and it was very cleanly designed. It had a perhaps palish light green colour treatment..

I'm beginning to wonder whether I was dreaming of this wonderful sight!

best regards, Nick