grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] ldappcng - methodology to install

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] ldappcng - methodology to install

  • From: Rob Hebron <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] ldappcng - methodology to install
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 08:34:16 +0000

No need to rebuild the API. Just copy the libraries from the ldappcng download into the lib/custom directory subfolders in your api binary. You also need to copy the conf files from the conf directory of the ldappcng download into the conf directory in your api binary and edit them as needed.

See https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/LDAPPCNG and https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/Grouper+Book+-+LDAPPC-NG for more info.

Rob