grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] Garnering Grouper Membership as Shibboleth Attributes

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] Garnering Grouper Membership as Shibboleth Attributes

  • From: caleb racey <>
  • To: 'Joel Kleine' <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] Garnering Grouper Membership as Shibboleth Attributes
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 08:37:50 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB
  • Acceptlanguage: en-GB

We make use of this extensively in Newcastle university. We have a large internal shibboleth deployment  making use of shibboleth as our internal as well as federated SSO solution. Particular groups picked up are student enrolment on a module  and staff member contribution to teaching of a module.

Regards

Cal

Caleb Racey

Systems Architecture Manager