Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: Chris Hyzer <>
- To: "Imholz, John J." <>, "''" <>
- Subject: [grouper-users] RE: Quartz
- Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 14:48:04 -0500
- Accept-language: en-US
- Acceptlanguage: en-US
Hmmm, I don't know how to get the scheduled jobs from quartz... maybe logging
in quartz would help, though looking at the source I don't see how... There
is a status call on ws to make sure all the jobs have run recently (hook up
to nagios or whatever else for notifications)... but it doesn't tell you when
it is scheduled for... hmmm
At some point we could use the quartz DB tables to store things (maybe
schedules are in there?)
On Behalf Of Imholz, John J.
Sent: Thursday, November 18, 2010 1:02 PM
Subject: [grouper-users] Quartz
I'm having some trouble getting a group loaded (no SQL error, no log message
How do I query what's currently scheduled?
- [grouper-users] Quartz, Imholz, John J., 11/18/2010
- [grouper-users] RE: Quartz, Chris Hyzer, 11/18/2010
- [grouper-users] RE: Quartz, Chris Hyzer, 11/19/2010
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.