grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] How to export all member direct and indirect

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] How to export all member direct and indirect

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Ellen Sluss <>, "" <>
  • Cc: Tamra Valadez <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] How to export all member direct and indirect
  • Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 15:36:59 -0500

Try uncommenting these two lines in the media.properties (or put in your
override for that file):

#### Membership Import and export
## As of V1.2 the UI provides a framework for allowing users to export
membership lists
## to flat files i.e. comma separated files, including in Excel compatible
format. It is also
## possible to import simple delimited files.
## Both import and export require configuration and appropriate configuration
will vary from
## site to site. For this reason, the UI does not come pre-configued for
import/export, however,
## sample files are provided (see [Enabling import / export of group
memberships|Customising the Grouper UI#import-export])

#membership-export.config=resources/grouper/membership-export.xml
#membership-import.config=resources/grouper/membership-import.xml

Then look at the membership-export.xml, and membership-import.xml and
configure those...

On Behalf Of Ellen Sluss