grouper-users - [grouper-users] RE: Grouper-UI role

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] RE: Grouper-UI role

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: "Imholz, John J." <>, "''" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] RE: Grouper-UI role
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 11:57:39 -0400

When you merged your existing grouper.properties with the 1.6.2
grouper.example.properties, did you retain these settings?

# A wheel group allows you to enable non-GrouperSystem subjects to act
# like a root user when interacting with the registry.
groups.wheel.use = true

# Set to the name of the group you want to treat as the wheel group.
# The members of this group will be treated as root-like users.
groups.wheel.group = etc:sysadmingroup

Let me know, if so, maybe there is another UI config...

On Behalf Of Imholz, John J.