grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Grouper 1.3 vs 1.6.1 performance issue

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Grouper 1.3 vs 1.6.1 performance issue

  • From: Peter DiCamillo <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Cc: Shilen Patel <>, Jim Fox <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Grouper 1.3 vs 1.6.1 performance issue
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 10:01:30 -0400

Thanks for the quick replies. Analyzing the tables solved the problem.

Peter

Shilen Patel wrote:
We use Oracle and find that analyzing all tables every night is helpful. And after a large data load (or during the middle of one) analyzing tables can have a huge benefit.

https://spaces.internet2.edu/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=11076532#APIBuilding%26Configuration-AnalyzingTablestoImproveQueryPerformance

Thanks!

-- Shilen