grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] ldap or ldif import or sync to Grouper ?

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] ldap or ldif import or sync to Grouper ?

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Tom Zeller <>, Grouper Users Mailing List <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] ldap or ldif import or sync to Grouper ?
  • Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 11:29:07 -0400

Its in Jira... maybe we could work on it at the member meeting? :) Does
that jinx the effort?

On Behalf Of Tom Zeller
Sent: Thursday, September 23, 2010 11:26 AM
To: Grouper Users Mailing List

Should we consider importing or syncing from ldap or ldif into Grouper
a feature request ? We will probably want to discuss details, for
example, mapping and/or filtering attributes in xml, possible regular
expression parsing of dn identifiers, etc.

TomZ