grouper-users - [grouper-users] Grouper & Ldap

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] Grouper & Ldap

  • From: "Bodine, James" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] Grouper & Ldap
  • Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 07:46:00 -0600

I have been playing around with Grouper and the Ldappc-ng tool for a couple of weeks and I have some questions about their use.

Can existing groups in ldap (active directory) be managed using Grouper and the ldappc-ng tool?  If so, how would I import those groups and their memberships into Grouper.

Can the stem name be removed when provisioning the group so that I don’t end up with stem:group name as the name of the group when it is provisioned into Active Directory?

Thanks.

James Bodine

Manager, Web Services & Middleware

Fort Lewis College - Information Technology

970-247-7304