grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Ldappc Provisioning to Active Directory

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Ldappc Provisioning to Active Directory

  • From: Tom Zeller <>
  • To: Richard James <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Ldappc Provisioning to Active Directory
  • Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 14:23:18 -0500

Apologies for the delay.

You're provisioning Active Directory, correct ? If so, remove
<memberships ... > (memberOf) from ldappc.xml.

Did you extend your AD schema to include eduMember ? If not, remove
<group-members-name-list ...> (hasMember).

Take a look at ldappc.example.ad.xml.

When adding a member to a group, Active Directory automatically
manages the memberOf attribute of the member objects. By default,
Active Directory does not support the hasMember attribute.

TomZ

On Tue, Aug 3, 2010 at 2:58 AM, Richard James