grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Installfest or workshop interest

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Installfest or workshop interest

  • From: Luca Filipozzi <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Installfest or workshop interest
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 08:20:31 -0700

A grouper workshop that touches on installation but goes into depth on
operational topics (this is how we've structured things at our Uni;
these are some gotchas we've encountered; this is what we consider to be
best practice; etc.) would be of interest to me.

--
Luca Filipozzi
Identity and Access Management Solution Architect