Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
Re: [grouper-users] Grouper 1.5.2 Ldappc error with bushy structure
- From: Tom Zeller <>
- To: Vincent Repain <>
- Cc: "" <>
- Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Grouper 1.5.2 Ldappc error with bushy structure
- Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 02:08:52 -0500
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=sender:references:message-id:from:to:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:x-mailer:mime-version:subject:date:cc; b=uOd2kESWRJdgntV4oQMXsp3BWFPizhjy2K1SaCUzvq9xNCS+++eq8dVGaio3ZI5uOB KMiI6APWNBrJmalPgIij5zIknS+x4KMMoDNMg1Uys9MUscCgLQBp3+CC2XUiSa5jqTt2 gXtpBYYC3fM+59cJ3E1MqgF1yXp2EXr/mPdFw=
Yes, this is a bug which I introduced in 1.5.2 and fixed in 1.5.3, the bug report is :
This list is also where such bugs are reported.
I'm pleased we had the same resolution.
On Jun 8, 2010, at 1:35 AM, Vincent Repain < > wrote:
Hi, (sorry for my poor english)
I've experienced an issue while trying to populate an empty AD ou (but i think it will be the same with another directory) in a "bushy style" with LDAPPC :
My stems and groups are like this :
That is, with no group directly under stemA
It happened that ldappc did not build the group's parents correctly, trying to build only the immediate parent of the group (stemB in my example) but not the higher ones (stemA)
I looked at buildStemOuEntries in edu.internet2.middleware.ldappc.synchronize, and in line 1278, i replaced the "reference" pass :
and all worked fine.
If it is a bug, i dont know where and if i could report it somewhere, so i post in the user's list, sorry if i am wrong...
Centre de Ressources Informatiques
Universite de Rennes 1
263 Av du General Leclerc CS 74205
35042 RENNES Cedex
tél : 02.23.23.71.33
- Grouper 1.5.2 Ldappc error with bushy structure, Vincent Repain, 06/08/2010
- Re: [grouper-users] Grouper 1.5.2 Ldappc error with bushy structure, Tom Zeller, 06/08/2010
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.