grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] ui property require.group.for.logins help?

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] ui property require.group.for.logins help?

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Colin Hudler <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] ui property require.group.for.logins help?
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2010 13:45:55 -0400

Sorry this is a little unorganized...

I think I moved that to the media.properties since the Lite UI used it. So
if you login to the regular UI, you will get in. If you login to the lite
UI, it will work. If you login to the regular UI, then go to the lite UI,
then it will not work.

In 1.6 there are more options which should work:

Back to your issue, if you want to get this to work in 1.5, I could probably
give you a ServletFilter which will work, let me know.