Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
RE: [grouper-users] ui property require.group.for.logins help?
- From: Chris Hyzer <>
- To: Colin Hudler <>, "" <>
- Subject: RE: [grouper-users] ui property require.group.for.logins help?
- Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2010 13:45:55 -0400
- Accept-language: en-US
- Acceptlanguage: en-US
Sorry this is a little unorganized...
I think I moved that to the media.properties since the Lite UI used it. So
if you login to the regular UI, you will get in. If you login to the lite
UI, it will work. If you login to the regular UI, then go to the lite UI,
then it will not work.
In 1.6 there are more options which should work:
Back to your issue, if you want to get this to work in 1.5, I could probably
give you a ServletFilter which will work, let me know.
From: Colin Hudler
Sent: Friday, June 04, 2010 12:52 PM
Subject: [grouper-users] ui property require.group.for.logins help?
For the life of me, I can't get the media.properties property in the UI
(1.5.3) to disallow non-members:
It still lets any subject login to the Admin UI. I am not sure that I
ever used it, so I can't say if it ever worked for me. Is it me or it
really doesn't function? Any hints for troubleshooting it?
- ui property require.group.for.logins help?, Colin Hudler, 06/04/2010
- RE: [grouper-users] ui property require.group.for.logins help?, Chris Hyzer, 06/04/2010
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.