grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Query on Response From Web Services Call

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Query on Response From Web Services Call

  • From: Lichten Stein <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Query on Response From Web Services Call
  • Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 23:36:27 -0700

Hi Chris:

Thank you for your email.

>>>Are you using the java generated soap client classes?
Yes I am (I recognize your name from the code, I am honored)

Are you just printing out the objects with toString()?
Yes - I was using the example code - the output is coming from:
System.out.println(ToStringBuilder.reflectionToString(wsHasMemberLiteResult)); is there something else I should do?

Can you run a tcp monitor (like the one built in to eclipse)
I could not get Eclipse TCP/IP monitor to work - not sure if it because the Grouper is on a remote Linux server and the Web Services client is on my PC.

Cheers,

Matt