grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Grouper 1.5.3 WS SOAP error

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Grouper 1.5.3 WS SOAP error

  • From: Scott Koranda <>
  • To: Chris Hyzer <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Grouper 1.5.3 WS SOAP error
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 23:48:02 -0500

> Axis is failing to report the real problem. I took your
> exact string, and reproduced the error. I debugged axis,
> and paused before it dies, and the underlying error is:
>
> Transport level information does not match with SOAP Message
> namespace URI
>
> I changed
>
> FROM:
>
> SOAP-ENV="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";
>
> TO:
>
> SOAP-ENV="http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope";
>
> And it works.
>
> Is that easy to do with your soap library?

Aha. Yes, this particular client is PHP so I just added

'soap_version' => SOAP_1_2

as an option when creating an instance of SoapClient and I am
able to get past axis.

Unfortunately I have a Grouper WS problem now. I get back a
200 OK from the server but the payload contains this:

<ns:resultMessage>org.hibernate.AssertionFailure: possible
non-threadsafe access to the session,

Problem in HibernateSession: HibernateSession: isNew: true,
isReadonly: true, grouperTransactionType: READONLY_NEW

at
org.hibernate.engine.TwoPhaseLoad.initializeEntity(TwoPhaseLoad.java:104)

<snip>

Did I miss a hiberate configuration option?

Thanks for the help,

Scott