Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
[ldappc] bug in 1.5 : stem OUs deeper than one level are not created correctly
- From: Tom Zeller <>
- To: Grouper Users Mailing List <>
- Subject: [ldappc] bug in 1.5 : stem OUs deeper than one level are not created correctly
- Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 21:47:43 -0500
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:from:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id :subject:to:content-type; b=lbOyAL7It3HKv+3SnllrJv48CYwbrDD8nxfSQ0cxiYgX8RHM1U35RJ9FOYiq1DNNpl mLmHErIc1tLF4iTzs/1FVIfaLSsxRH2/OubXuL/6Idm/os5szV7nEa0X3/xl8+WmTDje PiRDgde+NzMxGdVMwCI6cOZ5hzx2dFxCdYOXs=
I introduced a bug into ldappc whereby stems provisioned as
organizationalUnits are not created correctly.
The bug appeared in version 1.5.0 and is fixed in 1.5.3 which is forthcoming.
If you can't wait for the 1.5.3 release and are willing to recompile,
the fix is simple and one line, details are in jira.
- [ldappc] bug in 1.5 : stem OUs deeper than one level are not created correctly, Tom Zeller, 03/31/2010
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.