grouper-users - CanViewMemberships in Grouper 1.1

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

CanViewMemberships in Grouper 1.1

  • From: "George, Joe" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: CanViewMemberships in Grouper 1.1
  • Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 09:19:17 -0500

Title: CanViewMemberships in Grouper 1.1
caGrid is currently using Grouper 1.1.  One of our users came across a bug in 1.1 that was corrected in Grouper 1.2.1  (https://bugs.internet2.edu/jira/browse/GRP-38)

We’re currently exploring what needs to be done to move caGrid to Grouper 1.5, but that switch is further out.  Would there be any gotchas to back porting the logic change in the fix back to 1.1?  Mainly are there any changes in other portions of the code that I need to backport as well.

Thanks,
Joe George

Joe George
caGrid Knowledge Center
https://cabig-kc.nci.nih.gov/CaGrid/KC

Sr. Developer
Software Research Institute
Department of Biomedical Informatics
The Ohio State University

  • CanViewMemberships in Grouper 1.1, George, Joe, 03/11/2010