grouper-users - Re: Re: [grouper-users] Bad Memberships - duplicate entries in grouper_memberships

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: Re: [grouper-users] Bad Memberships - duplicate entries in grouper_memberships

  • From:
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: Re: [grouper-users] Bad Memberships - duplicate entries in grouper_memberships
  • Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 05:15:35 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

Thanks for your response Shilen.

We actually know about the 1.5, we have planned an update for the beginning
(or middle) of april.

I made a mistake between depth and mship_type in the two first insert.

Due to some errors made by users in grouper ui, we have many duplicate in
production. And we're try to resolve this in order to get the correct
functionnalities of depending applications before the mid-april.

Do you have any others solutions about this issue?

Regards

Christophe