grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] getGroups caching?

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] getGroups caching?

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Hans Zandbelt <>
  • Cc: "" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] getGroups caching?
  • Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 13:00:20 -0500

Unfortunately yes, it is the expected behavior, though, if you let me know
the version of Grouper and more details about the calls you are making, we
could discuss clearing relevant caches if group updates occur... if you are
connecting to the same web services server, it will work with your use case.
If you do load balancing, and hit a different server in a cluster, then it
wont work until we redo how caching works.

Thanks!