Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: Chris Hyzer <>
- To: "" <>
- Subject: messaging for provisioning
- Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 10:03:25 -0500
- Accept-language: en-US
- Acceptlanguage: en-US
If you can respond to me, I can summarize and send out the results.
1. Do you use message oriented middleware at your institution for application to application communication (e.g. activeMq, jboss messaging, etc)
2. What do you use? How do you like it?
3. Have you used XMPP as the protocol for application to application messaging? How did it go?
I am considering using messaging for groups provisioning.
- messaging for provisioning, Chris Hyzer, 02/04/2010
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.