grouper-users - RE: requesting help w/ using gropuerClient API to Subject w/out subjectID or subjectIdentifier only attributes

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: requesting help w/ using gropuerClient API to Subject w/out subjectID or subjectIdentifier only attributes

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: William R Brown <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: requesting help w/ using gropuerClient API to Subject w/out subjectID or subjectIdentifier only attributes
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 12:10:10 -0500

There was a subject WS added in Grouper 1.6 (not released yet).  If you are in development you could develop against 1.6 and use that for new… hopefully 1.6 will be out in the next couple of months (we haven’t discussed  a schedule).

https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/GrouperWG/v1.6.0+Get+Subjects

Chris