grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] gsh xmlimport memory usage

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] gsh xmlimport memory usage

  • From: Tom Zeller <>
  • To: Colin Hudler <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] gsh xmlimport memory usage
  • Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 08:21:11 -0600

In addition to importing stems separately, it might also be
interesting to import first without memberships or permissions, then a
second time with memberships and permissions.

To ignore memberships and privileges, you would do something like

bin/gsh.sh -xmlimport GrouperSystem export.xml import.properties

import.properties :

import.data.lists=ignore
import.data.privileges=ignore

And, of course, there's running with a profiler.

TomZ

On Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 3:48 PM, Chris Hyzer