grouper-users - RE: Deleting a group with GrouperClient

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: Deleting a group with GrouperClient

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Paul Gazda <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: Deleting a group with GrouperClient
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 13:49:06 -0400

My understanding is that all memberships and privileges will be deleted automatically.  The only things that would hold it up are if the user (or actAs user) doesn’t have admin privileges on the group, or if the group is used as a factor in another composite group.

I can do a quick proof of concept demonstrating this with the client, do you need this?