grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] protecting web server resources with grouper

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] protecting web server resources with grouper

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Shilen Patel <>
  • Cc: Grouper Users Mailing List <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] protecting web server resources with grouper
  • Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 16:22:10 -0400

I see. I don't think we can do that, we don't have people with lists of
groups, only groups with lists of people. And the "read" privilege in
grouper is provisioned to ldap so that ldap users can only query groups they
can "read". If they can read a group the ldap user can see the group and all
"hasMember" values of that group. This is with openldap.