grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] Penn's organizational hierarchy

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] Penn's organizational hierarchy

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Niels van Dijk <>
  • Cc: Grouper Users Mailing List <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] Penn's organizational hierarchy
  • Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 08:00:30 -0400

> Thanks for the interesting document . Are you able to tell something
> about the performance of grouper in the setup you describe?

You want to know how long the loader jobs run? I added this to the doc, let
me know if you wanted different info.

Performance:

* Org loader: 11 minutes (after the first load), which equates to 63
groups and 2400 immediate memberships per minute

* Rollup loader: 1 minute 40 seconds (after first load), which equates to
1000 groups per minute (faster since each group only has a couple of org
group members)

* Center loader: 40 seconds

* Consultant loader (currently one group managed): 4 seconds

Regards,
Chris