Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: Chris Hyzer <>
- To: Martin van Es <>, Grouper Users Mailing List <>
- Subject: RE: [grouper-users] Group recursion
- Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 08:34:11 -0400
- Accept-language: en-US
- Acceptlanguage: en-US
Yes, and yes. You explained it well, so I cant think of more info to give...
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Martin van Es
> Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2009 8:12 AM
> To: Grouper Users Mailing List
> Subject: [grouper-users] Group recursion
> I was just discussing (promoting :) Grouper as a group management tool,
> was asked the question how Grouper would cope with recursive group
> Is this allowed and if so, how does grouper solve this? Does it
> recognise the
> recursion and will it returen all members only once?
> If 'but' was any useful, it would have a logic operator
- Group recursion, Martin van Es, 03/31/2009
- RE: [grouper-users] Group recursion, Chris Hyzer, 03/31/2009
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.