grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] forcing InnoDB for MySQL

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] forcing InnoDB for MySQL

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Scott Koranda <>, Grouper Users Mailing List <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] forcing InnoDB for MySQL
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 11:59:51 -0500

If you do a reset, it shouldn't drop and create table, just truncates the
data...

But yes, just take that file, edit it, and run it. You can run with any
mysql client, or with gsh with:

gsh -registry -runsqlfile grouperDdl_20090109_16_20_43_723.sql

Regards,
Chris

  • forcing InnoDB for MySQL, Scott Koranda, 02/19/2009
    • RE: [grouper-users] forcing InnoDB for MySQL, Chris Hyzer, 02/19/2009