grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] grouper-ws and tomcat5.5/java6

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] grouper-ws and tomcat5.5/java6

  • From: Martin van Es <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] grouper-ws and tomcat5.5/java6
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 15:17:21 +0100

Hi Loris,

I never played around with pre-1.4 Grouper installations, but pointed the
grouper.jar.name parameter to the grouper-qs-1.4.0 version of the jar file
nevertheless, but it doesn't help. And by the way: how would you explain
grouper-ws working flawless under tomcat4.1 if I used the same .war file?

Thanks for your input anyway! grouper-ws build.properties is a little step
closer to perfection now ;)

Martin