grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Export them Import Misses groups?

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Export them Import Misses groups?

  • From: "Tom Zeller" <>
  • To: "Colin Hudler" <>
  • Cc: "Grouper Users Mailing List" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Export them Import Misses groups?
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 15:41:41 -0600

I'm testing the 1.3 to 1.4 upgrade via the export-import process here as well, I'll check our member-groups.

For what it's worth, to speed up the import process I modified our Source adapter to iterate through our subject database and store identifiers in memory to avoid lots of database queries, looks like a 30% or so performance gain for us.

Perhaps the subject api could benefit from 'bulkload' features, since it looks like the grouper database schema will be changing fairly often (or until Chris is happy :)

TomZ