grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] Grouper 1.4.0 RC1: grouper-ws - no user logged in

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] Grouper 1.4.0 RC1: grouper-ws - no user logged in

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Cc: Grouper Users Mailing List <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] Grouper 1.4.0 RC1: grouper-ws - no user logged in
  • Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 09:45:00 -0500

I assume your web.xml has the proper settings to authenticate the user
(merged from 1.3 version that worked)... and whatever you need to do in your
servlet container (e.g. tomcat-users.xml)... let me know if those are ok, and
if so I can look at the code and maybe add more logging in this area.

This part of the WS code hasn’t really changed since before, so it should
work the same.

Regards,
Chris