grouper-users - Re: [signet-users] Educause National Enterprise Authorization BOF

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [signet-users] Educause National Enterprise Authorization BOF

  • From: Neil Matatall <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [signet-users] Educause National Enterprise Authorization BOF
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 09:26:56 -0700

Neil Matatall wrote:
For anyone attending the Educause National Conference,

I will be holding a Enterprise Authorization "Birds-of-a-Feather" (BOF)
Session on Thursday at 4:55 PM. I intentionally made the title ambiguous,
but I was hoping to discuss Grouper/Signet (as well as some other
products) with anyone who is interested.

Neil

  • Re: [signet-users] Educause National Enterprise Authorization BOF, Neil Matatall, 10/29/2008