grouper-users - Grouper-WS: Access problem with member of wheel group

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Grouper-WS: Access problem with member of wheel group

  • From: Loris Bennett <>
  • To: Grouper Users Mailing List <>
  • Subject: Grouper-WS: Access problem with member of wheel group
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 14:27:58 +0200

Hi,

I am trying to create web services client and am having problems saving
a stem:

java.lang.RuntimeException: Problems seeing is web service user
'edu.internet2.middleware.subject.provider.JDBCSubject@dd6ae7'
can actAs
the other subject:
'edu.internet2.middleware.grouper.InternalSubject@f52ed[subjectID=GrouperSystem,subjectTypeID=application,name=GrouperSystem]'

The log text appears a little garbled, but seems to me to indicate that
there is some problem with the username being that of a normal user as
well as a member of the wheel group.

Should this work or can I only use GrouperSystem from the UserDatabase
realm containing tomcat users?

Loris
--
Dr. Loris Bennett