Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
Re: [grouper-users] ldappc: Mapping group attributes onto people?
- From: Tom Barton <>
- To: "Dr. Loris Bennett" <>
- Subject: Re: [grouper-users] ldappc: Mapping group attributes onto people?
- Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2008 12:17:32 -0500
You are correct, that is not a capability of ldappc. Ldappc can map attributes of groups in grouper to attributes of groups in LDAP, but it does not support "inheritance" of those attributes by members of the group.
Dr. Loris Bennett wrote:
Am I correct in assuming that when using ldappc it is not possible to
map group attributes in Grouper onto attributes of people in LDAP? Or is
there in fact a way to do this?
begin:vcard fn:Tom Barton n:Barton;Tom org:University of Chicago;Networking Services & Information Technologies email;internet: title:Sr. Director for Integration tel;work:+1 773 834 1700 version:2.1 end:vcard
- ldappc: Mapping group attributes onto people?, Dr. Loris Bennett, 09/01/2008
- Re: [grouper-users] ldappc: Mapping group attributes onto people?, Tom Barton, 09/08/2008
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.