grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] grouper quickstart failing

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] grouper quickstart failing

  • From: "RL 'Bob' Morgan" <>
  • To: Grouper Users <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] grouper quickstart failing
  • Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 15:56:07 -0700 (PDT)

OK, I guess I'll try again with RC2 ...

- RL "Bob"

On Mon, 5 May 2008, RL 'Bob' Morgan wrote:

Attempting to run grouper-qs-1.3.0-rc1.tgz, I get the initial page, with "Grouper - intro" on it, but when I hit the Log in link I get a page saying

Error: You are not authorised to use Grouper

I'm pretty sure the database is running OK since before it was running the initial page failed. I modified tomcat-users.xml per instructions. I don't see any errors in any of the tomcat logs. The grouper log files (grouper_error.log etc) exist but are empty. Any ideas?

This is a Fedora 6 system, Sun Java jdk1.6.0_06, Tomcat 5.5.26.

Thanks,

- RL "Bob"