grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] HSQLDB as server & Grouper

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] HSQLDB as server & Grouper

  • From: Tom Barton <>
  • To: Thomas M Goerger <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] HSQLDB as server & Grouper
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 16:07:12 -0500

hibernate.connection.url = jdbc:hsqldb:hsql://<your_host>/<your_db_name>

Tom

Thomas M Goerger wrote:
Hi,

Trying to migrate from using HSQLDB as a static underlying database to
grouper to using it as a server. I can't seem to figure out what to set
as the hibernate connection url and the source. I can get the db server
started fine, but whenever I try to connect to it, I keep getting a
cannot open connection message. Any one running this as a server that
could enlighten me?

Thanks,

Tom Goerger

begin:vcard
fn:Tom Barton
n:Barton;Tom
org:University of Chicago;Networking Services & Information Technology
adr;dom:1155 E. 60th St.;;Rm 309, 1155 Bldg;Chicago;IL;60637
email;internet:
title:Sr. Director - Integration
tel;work:+1 773 834 1700
version:2.1