Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: Tom Barton <>
- To: "Stephen A. Langella" <>
- Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Grouper 1.2.1
- Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 09:15:55 -0500
No. An incompatible schema change occurred with Grouper 1.2.0. You can migrate by doing an xml-export from 1.1 and xml-import that into 1.2.1.
Others on this list who went through the experience, some with large databases, may have more specific advice on the process.
Stephen A. Langella wrote:
Is Grouper 1.2.1 backwards compatible with a Grouper 1.1 database?
Software Research Institute
Department of Biomedical Informatics
Ohio State University
Office (614) 292-1065
Lab (614) 292-9845
begin:vcard fn:Tom Barton n:Barton;Tom org:University of Chicago;Networking Services & Information Technology adr;dom:1155 E. 60th St.;;Rm 309, 1155 Bldg;Chicago;IL;60637 email;internet: title:Sr. Director - Integration tel;work:+1 773 834 1700 version:2.1 end:vcard
- Grouper 1.2.1, Stephen A. Langella, 03/28/2008
- Re: [grouper-users] Grouper 1.2.1, Tom Barton, 03/29/2008
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.