grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] Cascading into and out of groups and signet

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] Cascading into and out of groups and signet

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Grouper Users <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] Cascading into and out of groups and signet
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 15:59:45 -0500

I think it would be useful to eventually have a higher-level group concept to
remove this complexity from users. 5 groups is a bit much to have to deal
with for this use case. Granted grouper can still store the data in the same
way it does now, but the user doesn't need to know. Not sure if this is
feasible.

Regards,
Chris