grouper-users - Grouper and Active Directory?

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Grouper and Active Directory?

  • From: Joy Veronneau <>
  • To: Grouper Dev <>, Grouper Users <>
  • Subject: Grouper and Active Directory?
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 11:36:54 -0500

Hi All,

Here at Cornell we are planning on deploying Grouper soon, with provisioning of groups to our SunOne white pages directory. Also in the works is a campus deployment of Active Directory, which will be partially provisioned from our SunOne directory. I am very unfamiliar with Active Directory, so I am wondering if there are any campuses out there who have a similar setup and might be able to offer some hints about how Grouper will play with Active Directory. As you can see, I'm not really even sure what questions to ask here. What do we need to investigate?

Thanks-

Joy