grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Grouper UI stem and groups browing is slow

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Grouper UI stem and groups browing is slow

  • From: "GW Brown, Information Systems and Computing" <>
  • To: Tom Barton <>, Allen Chen <>
  • Cc: Grouper Users <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Grouper UI stem and groups browing is slow
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 13:35:48 +0000

--On 14 December 2007 07:19 -0600 Tom Barton

Gary, do you recognize this?

DOMHelper.getDomFromResourceOnClassPath("resources/grouper/ui-permissions
.xml"); The file resources/grouper/ui-permissions.xml doesn't exist at
all!
The 'error' is not fatal. The file is only required if you are using GroupMembershipMenuFilter. I shouldn't print the stacktrace - that was left over from me debugging the code. I'll change this.

Gary

GW Brown, Information Systems and Computing