grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] MySQL and Grouper
Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: "blair christensen." <>
- To: "caleb racey" <>
- Cc: "Michael R. Gettes" <>, Grouper-Users <>
- Subject: Re: [grouper-users] MySQL and Grouper
- Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 21:21:01 -0500
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=tPTi91lTqc7wQbSstPhxDbTtuaaLezrQXCCRhhs9McyWXVVpNAL8T6gCevy7FWlEZpHaNmQbT5ZT94xftHDB8wB41hQif3Nx4ss1sY2D/HnbZx3xyJpRLnsqqvg2bnJIU68mOPMiw1XT1QZIOgjzxdMp/UE/iXkNBZGQrLGseXk=
On 9/15/07, caleb racey
> it mostly works with the exception that the table "grouper_attributes"
> doesn't get created becuase hibernate tries to create something mysql5 is
> not happy with. The long term solution would be an upgrade to the latest
> hibernate which has a mysql5 dialect, but that would be non trivial.
I added preliminary support for Hibernate3 to Grouper HEAD about a
month ago. As I was crunched for time I did the bare minimum
amount of work needed to convert the existing Hibernate2 support to
work with Hibernate3. As such, it is far from optimal, initial
performance testing was less than inspiring and there had been very
little testing. GRP-32 has a few *sparse* details.
If anyone is using Grouper's Hibernate3 code I'd be curious about your
experiences and bug reports.
- Re: [grouper-users] MySQL and Grouper, blair christensen., 10/02/2007
- RE: [grouper-users] MySQL and Grouper, caleb racey, 10/05/2007
- RE: [grouper-users] MySQL and Grouper, caleb racey, 10/10/2007
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.