grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] Running Ldappc.

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] Running Ldappc.

  • From: "caleb racey" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] Running Ldappc.
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 16:32:48 +0100

We have solved this problem by copying ldappc.xml into the classes
directory from the conf directory. We then run ldappc from that dir, it
get rid of the error about configuration files not being found but then
complains about not finding one off the apache commons classes. This
suggests that we have our classpath setup wrong or the provisioning
connector build is failing to pickup everything it needs. Has anyone
encountered this?

Caleb Racey
Webteam
ISS
Newcastle University.

edu.internet2.middleware.ldappc.logging.DebugLog