grouper-users - Ldappc deployment error.

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Ldappc deployment error.

  • From: "Sanjay Vivek" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: Ldappc deployment error.
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 16:54:56 +0100

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to deploy the Ldappc program and one of the first steps to
get it up and running is to add the ldappc.schema file to the LDAP
configuration as shown below:

include yourInstallationDirectory/conf/ldappc.schema

However, after doing so and restarting the LDAP server, I get the
following error:

Checking configuration files for slapd:
/etc/openldap/schema/ldappc.schema: line 98: Duplicate attributeType:
"1.3.6.1.4.1.5923.1.1.1.1"

Any idea what's going wrong? The only thing that comes to mind is that
the local openldap version is older than the schema file (or vice
versa). Our openldap version is 2.3.27. Any sort of help would be
appreciated. Cheers.

Regards
Sanjay Vivek
Web Team