Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: Tom Barton <>
- To: Jim Fox <>
- Cc: grouper users list <>
- Subject: Re: [grouper-users] purpose of subject type
- Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 14:50:53 -0500
The standing of subject type in the Subject API is in flux. It started out as an enumerated type applied per-subject, and is becoming a string property of a subject source that gets attached to each subject rendered by that source. I frankly don't recall exactly where it's at in Subject API v0.3.X.
Jim Fox wrote:
I tried to add an application as a subject, with gsh:
However, I got a subject with type="person" and an attribute
What is the purpose of subject type and the attribute subjectypeid?
- purpose of subject type, Jim Fox, 09/14/2007
- Re: [grouper-users] purpose of subject type, Tom Barton, 09/14/2007
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.