grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] unexpected error

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] unexpected error

  • From: Jim Fox <>
  • To: "GW Brown, Information Systems and Computing" <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] unexpected error
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 10:45:05 -0700 (PDT)

I don't get an error, and as far as I can see, 'params' which appears to be missing in your setup ought to be passed into
'/WEB-INF/jsp/subjectHasPrivilegeView.jsp' where the error is occurring.

Which JDK and Tomcat versions are you using? Have you applied any customisations / altered the Struts version?

I added custom headers and footers and changed the css, but
get the problem even without the changes.

Using java 1.6.0_01-b06 and tomcat 5.5.17.0

From whom is the params bean supposed to come?

Jim

If you add <jsp:useBean id="params" class="java.util.HashMap"/>

to '/WEB-INF/jsp/subjectHasPrivilegeView.jsp' that should make the error go away, however, it isn't really a fix since the 'effective privilege' links at the bottom of the page won't work, i.e:

is a member of:[UoB Administrators]:which has privilege(s) :ADMIN
inherits from GrouperAll : which has privilege(s) :READ :VIEW