grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] jndi adapter in sources.xml

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] jndi adapter in sources.xml

  • From: THIA Jean-Marie <>
  • To: Jim Fox <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] jndi adapter in sources.xml
  • Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 10:14:54 +0200
  • Accept-language: fr-FR
  • Acceptlanguage: fr-FR

Hello Jim,

Sorry but I did not noticed that the grouper_error.log had change on my vista
virtual machine with the tomcat instance. So I do have a nice LDAP error :
Error with Authentication [LDAP: error code 32 - No Such Object]
javax.naming.AuthenticationException: [LDAP: error code 32 - No Such Object]

Is there any way to have more information on the elements transferred to LDAP
? Well I guess that I should go in debug session with the gsh source code.

Jean Marie